Frequently Asked Questions
- Presale tickets are $12.50, regular price $15. Children 5-15, $5. There is a handling fee of $1.00 for ordering tickets online. Checks should be made payable to Nights Before Christmas.
- Tickets are non - refundable
- Tickets may be used on any of the four nights of the tour
- Homes may be toured in any order but cannot be repeated
- All tickets are pick-up only at the Madison Visitors Center, 601 West First Street. Visitors Center is open extended hours during the tour.
As a courtesy to our homeowners who have graciously opened their homes for you, please be mindful of the following:
- NO Pets Allowed
- NO eating, drinking or smoking in ANY of the tour sites
- NO spiked heels
- NO photos or videos
- NO Large handbags, backpacks, etc. on tour
- Please turn off cell phones while in homes.
- Please be respectful of the private homes that have opened up for this tour.
- We suggest you wear easy slip-on shoes as you may be required to remove your shoes or slip on provided booties at some homes.
Tour hours are: Friday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, and Saturday, 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm. No Sunday tours.