This modest home dates back to 1831. Records show it changing ownership 25 times over a period of 187 years, including being sold at auction to J.F.D. Lanier in 1834 for $127.00. When David and Jean Kinyon purchased the home in 2008, the rear of the home had been demolished and rebuilt with the cellar being filled in. The Kinyon’s have spent the last 10 years structurally improving, remodeling, and decorating it to make into their comfortable retirement home.